Monday, August 6, 2012

Day 3-My Bucket List

This morning I shipped off the two packages I mentioned in my last post...

Now that I have that out of the way, I thought I would share my current bucket list with you. It's kind of funny actually; the other day I took my two younger siblings to the park, and on our way back we stopped at a drive through and got icees... while I was driving I decided to ask them about what kind of things they want to do before they die. Of course, I wasn't that graphic with my words. It sounded more like, "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

To which they gave me a whole list of things. Funny, huh? Kids are really good at dreaming until they get older and all of us adults tell them that it's impossible to do everything they might otherwise attempt.

As I listened to all of their aspirations I thought to myself, "Hey, I'm older than them, so I might as well have a bucket list too!"

This is what I came up with.
My Bucket List:

1 Go snow skiing:
2 Start a restaurant:
3 Travel the world: underway
4 Own a company/corporation:
5 Write a book: Done
here is the link to my first book http://www.amazon.com/Homeschooling-Today-Tomorrow-ebook/dp/B008EUQPMA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1344474722&sr=8-1&keywords=sarah+hall+homeschool
6 Get a book of mine professionally published:
7 Start a podcast:
8 Create jobs:

Of course, there's still more to come... but for now, that's all I can think of. Next year in the spring my sister and I plan on traveling out of the country for the first time; so bucket list goal # 3 is underway.

I hope for # 7 to be happening in the near future, and the rest? Well, I'm working on them...

I will update you on how the job opportunity works out...

Until next time,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment